Tuesday, October 8, 2013

October and November 2013 Sewing Socials

Hope you can find time to squeeze in some sewing this fall on Monday nights. I have most everything you need in my basement, but if you have a portable machine, bring it with you.

Upcoming dates:
Oct 21
Nov 4
Nov 18

THE DETAILS:
All nights are open project. If you need an idea of what to sew let me know when you RSVP, otherwise, come with the project you want to sew.
Come as you are, beginners and experts alike.
Bring your own machine.
You can bring a few bucks to cover the cost of any of my fabric you use or you can bring your own fabric.
Please RSVP.
Please enter through my side/basement door so as not to ring the doorbell and wake up sleeping kids.

In case you haven't seen it in a while, the sewing room misses you...
http://mommysaidsew.blogspot.com/2013/01/updated-sewing-room.html

No comments: