Thursday, November 7, 2013

Back to Basics - Baby Gifts



Back to where it all started... I guess you can take that 2 ways. 1. We all started out as babies, me included. 2. I started sewing baby gifts after I had my first kid and MommySaidSew was born.

I've gotten a few orders recently from friends who are looking for those special, one-of-a-kind gifts for a new mom. Baby 1 is not born yet and the parent's are waiting to find out the gender. This baby is getting a little ribbon lovey and a stroller blanket with one side faux fur in a hip giraffe print. The bold yellow and green striped quilting cotton suits a boy or girl.

Stroller blanket features clips in the top two corners to keep it in place on a car seat or stroller.

Baby gift number two is another ribbon lovey for a baby girl. The giver wanted to keep it classic with black and white fabrics but make it fun with colorful ribbon. Your wish is my command!





All the gifts are ready to give with their MommySaidSew tags and washing/care instructions tied on.

No comments: